Thank you for choosing Advanced Heart and Vascular Institute for your health care needs. The information on this page should be able to answer most of your questions about appointments, forms and medication. Should you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 602.507.6002.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule, re-schedule, or cancel an appointment, please call 602-507-6002. If you cannot keep your appointment, we ask that you notify our office at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so will result in a $25 charge.
Please bring the following information with you to your appointment:
- Insurance card(s)
- Government-Issued Photo Identification
- If your address is different than what appears on your government-issued photo identification, please bring a copy of a current utility bill with your name and current address.
- Payment for services
- Complete list or actual bottle of the names and dosage of all the medications you take
- List of questions you want to ask your doctor
In order to reduce wait times and serve our patients as quickly as possible, we ask that you download and fill out the following forms prior to your first visit. Don’t forget to bring your photo ID and insurance cards, as well.
- New Patient Paperwork: English |
- New patient Paperwork for Dr. Thomas Perry English | Spanish)
- Patient Registration Form: English | Spanish
- Procedure Instructions: English | Spanish
- Stress Test Instructions: English
Medications & Refills
We ask that you allow one full working day for medication refill requests to be fulfilled. If you regularly take a prescription medication, then your physician may ask to see you periodically.
For more information or to schedule and appointment please contact us.